Have you always wanted to do crowdfunding but don’t know how to get started? This course will help you get started with crowdfunding for your social enterprise.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- Session 1: Crowdfunding Basics. Are you ready to crowdfund? Let’s get started by learning the basics.
- Session 2: Setting up for Crowdfunding. Let’s define your project and list your goals for crowdfunding.
- Session 3: Creating your Campaign Page. Let’s talk about each key element that will make up your campaign page.
- Session 4: Campaigning for Your Project. Now that you’ll be ready to publish. Launch strong and finish stronger.
- Session 5: Crowdfunding Canvas. To help you visualize your campaign page, we created a one-page canvas.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for all entrepreneurs who want to do business while doing good. Do not miss this opportunity to learn how to crowdfund your business ideas and projects to reality.
- CEO/Founders of social enterprises who are preparing for their crowdfunding projects
- Solo-preneurs or Indiepreneurs who are looking for a crowdfunding guide
- Leaders who are looking for a strategic framework for their crowdfunding campaign
About the course creator
Patch Dulay is the founder and CEO of The Spark Project, the first and only crowdfunding website and community for creative startups and social entrepreneurs in the Philippines. As a lifelong learner and teacher, his passion for education and entrepreneurship inspires him to serve entrepreneurs by providing them access to tools and resources that help them accelerate their business ideas to reality.
Patch got his undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems at the Ateneo de Manila University in 2005. He took up his master’s in Global E-Business at the University of Lille, France in 2010, worked for a Paris-based online startup, then returned to Manila to start The Spark Project. He completed his second master’s degree in Entrepreneurship specializing in Social Enterprise and Development at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business in 2020.
He’s an alumnus of the Global Shapers Community of the World Economic Forum and the Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative of the U.S. State Department.