[SB209] E-commerce and Digital Marketing
Confused about how to run your business online? Overwhelmed by the different channels and platforms for digital marketing? This course will help you deliver your products and your mission to the right audiences online.
Here’s what you’ll learn
Session 1: The Basics of E-commerce.
Let’s start by knowing what makes for a good online store and what matters to your customers.
- Definition of E-commerce and different types (B2C, B2B, C2B, C2C)
- Why you need to sell online
- What to consider before selling online
- Question: What kind of business do I want to conduct online? What market do I want to target? Who are my competitors?
Session 2: Exploring E-commerce Channels.
Where should I sell my products/services? You don’t have to be everywhere at once. Learn to pick the right place.
- Different channels for online selling
- The Pros and Cons of Online Marketplaces
- Building Your own Website (e-commerce platforms): Great visuals and copy
- Question: Which channel is the right one for me? Will I have the resources to pursue multiple channels?
Session 3: Strengthening your e-commerce system.
Having a good website isn’t all that counts. Make sure your customer has a seamless experience with your store.
- Logistics partners and payment systems
- Other support platforms/apps
- What to consider
- Questions: How crucial are these platforms to the success of my business? What are the Quality, Deliver, Price standards demanded by my target market? How do I meet these standards?
Session 4: Digital Marketing.
Craft content that speaks to your tribe.
- Basics of digital marketing and why you need to do it
- Setting your marketing objectives
- Social Media platforms
- E-mail marketing
- Questions: What are my marketing objectives? What makes my business unique? What is my story?
Session 5: Launching Your Online Campaign.
Create a meaningful campaign that delivers on your business and social objectives.
- Conceptualizing a campaign
- Gathering insights from your target market
- Creative executions
- Delivery great customer service
- Effective campaigns based on marketing objectives
- Questions: What do I want my market to think, feel and do? What resources do I need to launch my campaign?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for all entrepreneurs who want to do business while doing good. Do not miss this opportunity to learn how to crowdfund your business ideas and projects to reality.
- CEO/Founders of social enterprises who are launching their businesses online
- Solo-preneurs or Indiepreneurs who are looking for a crash course on e-commerce
- Leaders who are looking for a strategic framework for online marketing campaign
About the course creator
Trish Lim Francia is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Woven, a compassionate crafts company that works hand in hand with Filipino artisan communities. Her experience in marketing and advertising stems from her years as a copywriter and creative consultant to different advertising agencies. Apart from managing the social enterprise, she works as a consultant and mentor for NGOs, doing research and case studies on social enterprises, foundations, and academic institutions. Apart from Woven, she is a board member of a group of young local entrepreneurs called Roots Collective. She is also a consultant adjunct member of the faculty at Enderun Colleges, teaching social entrepreneurship to undergraduates. Trish got her undergraduate degree in Management at the Ateneo de Manila University and completed her Masters in Entrepreneurship-Social Enterprise Development track at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.