[SB201] Strategic Communications
It is hugely important to keep your partners and supporters updated on your progress and impact (in good times and bad), and we have invited our Springboard alumni – iFarmer to share first-hand on how this has transformed their growth strategy and raised their latest investment round of $500k.
When you send out your regular updates, a few things may happen…
- Build relationships and create trust.
- Maintain top of the mind of friends of the company.
- Stakeholders get to know, where, when, and how to help when you need it.
- Help investors to feel that this is a “moving train”, and the best time to invest is now.
- Monthly company updates will benefit your startup in both the short term and long term. This is because the practice is rooted in two core beliefs – Communication and Transparency.
Learn More About Our Knowledge Partner – Alumni
iFarmer enables the farmer to access funding by selling the farm assets as they grow on their farm to investors for cash to cover the initial capital required. The farmer continues to look after the farm assets harvest. At harvest, iFarmer enables the sale of the farm produce through its B2B supply chain model which ensures a healtHy return for the farmer and the farm investor. By leveraging technology and data, they are also enabling banks and insurance companies to finance key market actors across the value chain including input retailers, farmers and traders.
Let's Make Strategic Communications
Why is Strategic Communications important?
Who to send it to?
Easy Email Template for Your Monthly Update
Easy Recipients Tracker Template
Newsletter Example by Alumni – iFarmer
Inspirations and Tools
Submit Your Email Draft